Requesting an estimate from TorontoStuccoContractor.com will help you:
- Attain multiple quotes in a short period of time
- Ensure that the contractors who are quoting you are known for good quality
- Ensure that no critical items are skipped by the contractor to "seal the deal"
- Get the best possible price without sacrificing quality
- Become educated on the subject of stucco
We still recommend that you solicit other contractors on your own, and not simply rely on our service. We find this helps us in the end by showing the home owner that what we are talking about actually is happening out there.
Siding installation is very technical work. Many contractors purposely leave out portions of work they may not want to do because it is "difficult" and it is not their own home, or they are pressured to reduce the price by a home owner who doesn't know how to compare quotes. Even small details left out can cause thousands of dollars of moisture damage, and require you to replace your whole wall, usually costing 2.5 times what it would have originally cost to do it properly. The fact is, the fewer contractors who see your job and the less detailed information you have at your fingertips, the less likely you are to have all your bases covered. Request a free estimate and scope of work clarification, then have our database of qualified contractors bid on your outlined job.